Well-Established Profitable Manufacturer’s Rep Business in Plumbing & Hydronics Industry
Well-Established, stable, profitable Manufacturer’s Representative business in the plumbing and hydronics industry. This business opportunity is an excellent fit for a sales manager, relationship manager, a person that has knowledge of the plumbing trade, or another manufacturer’s rep in a complimentary or competing market space. Due to the confidential nature of this business sale, all prospective buyers will be required to submit a NDA and Confidential Purchaser Profile prior to a meeting with the seller or the release of any financial statements or tax returns.
Facilities: Business is in a leased facility. Lease is transferrable and has options. There is much spare capacity in the warehouse for a new owner to add inventory for purposes of growing the business, or alternatively lease a smaller space in the same building and receive more income.
Competition: This business is considered one of the top sales agencies in its industry in this region.
- The business has a good deal of spare capacity, specifically pertaining to sales personnel and warehouse storage/office space.
Seller believes more business can be procured with the current customers.
- Seller can share with prospective buyers additional markets the business can capture.
- Analysis of customer base combined with strategic marketing is something that has not been capitalized upon.
- Expand the available product lines
- Act as a “stocking” representative for certain lines. Buy-Sell margins are significantly higher than straight commission income
- Expand the geographic territory
- Improve the company’s website and online presence.
Support & Training: Seller to provide up to 3 months of training included in the sale.
Reason for Selling: Other business interests.